Sunday, June 13, 2010

El Hombre SHAW - an update

ALAN SHAW - STORE MANAGER
A certain Shawmeister has come across this website and got in touch. I was worried i may incur the royal Shaw wrath but he was happy to see what was written about him and left some more info for us.

"Hi chief,

Thanks for the complimentary remarks! The shady one retired from active Mcdonalds duty in 2002 resigning while I was in the bath and could not be bothered with the company shite anymore!!! i went to uni and got an honors degree in food science & Technology and won a scholarship to Bristol Uni to do an MSc in meat science. I now work in Tamar foods in Cornwall as their meat technologist! the life is fantastic down here with surfing and beaches. love the web site and hope others get involved. i am on facebook so look me up!!!"

I looked him up on facebook. There were over 500 Alan Shaws though. I'll find him!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home