Friday, April 17, 2009

His Royal Shawness


"Shady", "Mr Shaw", "Alan", "Sir", "f&@* face".....whatever you called him you knew never to mess with him!!! The boss sent in to whip the store into shape - Alan Shaw!!

I had a wee look on "friendsreunited" and I think I have found his website there. Heres what it says he has been up to:-

"The stresses and strains of Running a Mcdonald's restaurant for 12 years took it's toll and Itook a step back and went back to University. I am currently completing a MSc at Bristol University in 'Meat Science'. I am due to Graduate from this course in February 2008, in the mean time I will begin looking for a job. I have been married twice and have 3 fantastic children Jordan 17, Martin 14 and Nikki 12. It is true what they say it's better second time round! I have a wonderful wife Andrea who is my true solemate. We were married on a beach in the Caymen Islands on the 19 of January 2002. "

Send him a wee message here: ALAN SHAW

MEAT SCIENTIST?
What the fudge is "meat science" all about. Just need to get together with previous crewmember Derek Miller who is currently a transgenic technician and they could come up with some smashing new burgers.

dont get any ideas from these two pictures you sicko's

1 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi thought this was really funny. who set up the blog, genius. Yip you found me alright, now living in Cornwall working as a Meat Technologist after completing my MSc at Bristol.. Still Married to the lovely Andrea (King) who used to work for McDonald's also (for the company stores)enjoying life very much, would love to hear from you, can find me on facebook also

 

Post a Comment

<< Home